Monday, November 3, 2008

possible submissions

Naive poem
I'll forever remember that day
when my mother told me
"your uncle Gianfranco, he..
...he's gone away."
I was a little blond 5-years-old child,
and that night I was watching the TV.
My favorite show was on,
it was about a police dog named Rex.
I used to love that show.
My mother entered in my room,
I was sat on the floor,
my big eyes only for the TV.
She gave my the bad news,
then she went to the hospital.
I'm sure I didn't understand
what was going on.
I just turned to the TV,
enjoying the show.
I'm sure I thought:
"where did he go?"
I'm sure I thought:
"I'll see him soon!"
I'm sure I loved the show that night,
but I haven's seen him again.

Untitled #1
"It little profits
that an idle king,
by this still hearth'
among these barren crags
matched with an aged wife"
This was surely his favorite poem.
Can you imagine why?
Look at him, look his wife,
take a look also to his life.
Can you see something wrong?
I don't think so, also because
you can't see anything at all.
No fun, no smile,
no happiness, neither for a while.
Boring life on his own,
in their castle they were alone.
He could remember long time ago
when love and passion matched them in one soul.
but the time burned the flame
and no one can be called for this "Blame".
His work was boring,
his wife annoying,
his life completely a mess.
The last word you can see on his medical folder is: DEPRESS!




NARRATIVE POEM
I could tell you the story of the old girl who become a trapeze artist
or about the boy who joined My Circus looking for happiness,
but at the end found only a sad sad ocean of troubles,
and despite of that if you ask him if he would like to do all this again,
he will answered "YES!"
I could also tell you the story of one of our funniest clown,
but you will be surprised to know that he was the most pessimistic man I've never known.
I've been in this Circus for a long long time;
I was there when the Beautiful Girl arrived.
She was... Beautiful, of course, but this is not all.
She joined the Circus, but none knows why.
She took here fresh air, and everyone loves her.
She fall in love with our young Gymnast. He was in love with her.
One day they went away together.
One day he came back alone.
None knows what happened, he doesn't talk at all now.
I could tell you a lot of story about the people who comes here to see us.
And more and more stories about us,
or if you want you can come and see with your eyes
what I mean when I say:
" One day you come, one day you die,
none matters who you are between this time!!"





haiku

Cold winter snow falls.
Frozen water waits. A horse
runs away.So peaceful

one world poem.

Will remain forever in our hearts.
Childhood.


A.N.D.R.E.A.

Always
Near
Despite
Really
Extremely far
Away



Work Camp.

I remember the first, and last time I saw a picture of you.

I remember the room, and the soft light.

I remember i told my father:

"Oh my God, I'm shocked"

looking at the picture.

"she seems to have an empty soul,

what have they done her?"

He did not answered.

I remember i stood to stand near

your eyes just for a while, i was scared.

Horrified.

I remember you were a Jew, sat on the Birkenau railroad, waiting for the oven.

You seemed to be just a body, your soul had flown

away a long time before.

I remember all these things because i can't forget

how i felt standing near your picture,

knowing that millions of you are blowing in the wind.

I remember all these things because I'm

still wondering:

"WHY?"






something about that girl

"I am special" the little girl said "I can understand animals."
"huh?" someone looked at her " oh sweet honey pie, and what kind of animals?"
"just one, I can understand humans. I'm able to understand human behaviour."
Then usually a polite smile, and everyone went away, leaving the little girl who could understand humans alone.
But she was able to understand humanity 's behaviour, and so she always understood why she was alone :
this is the reason why none believed that she was special; they thought that she was just a child that made stupid child joke.
a night she was sleeping in her bed, and a old tired man entered in her peaceful dreams
"hi." she said.
"hello." he answered.
"they said that you can understand humanity's behaviour!"
"yes, it's true!"
"and why none care of you?"
"for the same reason why none would like to have been looking in the eyes : none would like that a little child could understand the most secret things that he had thought, his most hide sides."
"oh, you are right!"
"thanks!"
"so, tell me how do you do what you do?"
"I don't know. I just can understand the human behaviour."
"This is good. I'm the one who CREATED them, and still now I'm trying to understand what they do, where I went wrong!"




down in the valley

endless.

looking the river flowing down in the valley,

i feel the world inside me.

we are a part of the universe,
it breathe with us,
it smile with us
and cry with us.
endless.
the wind through my hair.
close my eyes and now i can feel.
endless.
i let the wind carry me on
and i blow away, left my body behind
i can fly away, I'm the endless wind.



like children

there's something of a child in the way i look at you.
then a quite smile while you are sleeping,
and i come back to the reality.
i turn on the other side
and fall asleep.
every morning when i open my eyes
i find your ones.
and you say
"i feel like a child looking at you, while you are sleeping"
and i smile
and together we restart to play with our life
like children

No comments: