Monday, October 6, 2008

The Batman

they thought it was a funny name:
the Batman; ok, my intention were these,
be like an idol,
but can you imagine a batman that hates bats?

the first months was great!
Then for every stupid guy that tried to do something stupid,
They called me...every time, EVERY SINGLE TIME.
it's kinda boring.

you cannot take shower after work,
that someone want to steal from a bank.
And the police? “where is the problem?!”
“we can call that Batman, he will solve everything.”

and i hate bats, I'm afraid of bats;
they're everywhere, and they fly, through my hair...it's terrible!
I don't know why i decided for the bats
I've always hated them.

Now I cannot close my eyes that I see bats everywhere.
they think it's funny, show me every time bats..
but I cannot sleep in night..
I'LL HATE THEM FOREVER!

No comments: