Wednesday, October 8, 2008

narrative poem

I could tell you the story of the old girl who become a trapeze artist
or about the boy who joined My Circus looking for happiness,
but at the end found only a sad sad ocean of troubles,
and despite of that if you ask him if he would like to do all this again,
he will answered "YES!"
I could also tell you the story of one of our funniest clown,
but you will be surprised to know that he was the most pessimistic man I've never known.
I've been in this Circus for a long long time;
I was there when the Beautiful Girl arrived.
She was... Beautiful, of course, but this is not all.
She joined the Circus, but none knows why.
She took here fresh air, and everyone loves her.
She fall in love with our young Gymnast. He was in love with her.
One day they went away together.
One day he came back alone.
None knows what happened, he doesn't talk at all now.
I could tell you a lot of story about the people who comes here to see us.
And more and more stories about us,
or if you want you can come and see with your eyes
what I mean when I say:
" One day you come, one day you die,
none matters who you are between this time!!"


No comments: