Monday, September 15, 2008

fabulous friday 9/12

they thought i was a hero till the last day i was there, but nothing I've done was a super action...
I was born like all the other man, my mum wasn't a special person, she was my mum, a waitress and a woman, with all the problems that a lonely woman could have in the '60....
my dad died for cancer!!! I as only 15: too many years to forget, not enough to understand...
my mother was the only person i knew very well: she used to say that "usually the right thing to do is not the easiest one...!!!"
when I was 20 I met her, and few months later we got married and then arrived Andrea & Mattia. We moved far away from my born city, it wasn't a place where grow up a happy family.
I had a little shop, not very good, so we used to live with nothing but our love and monthly $300.
then they started t want my money, threaten, my family, and disturb my business looking for money, power and blood!
I learned for all the people who died fighting them that one person can make a difference, stand up against Mafia, stand up for our RIGHTS!
they took me everything, my wife, my children, my honor, my life, but what they cannot do is make us silent, they cannot fight the idea that everyone deserves a better world!


No comments: